Selective Pallet Racking
Maximum storage flexibility and versatility
Selective Pallet Racking is the lowest cost pallet racking solution, ideal for warehouse racks where flexibility, access, and speed of operation are the main objectives.
Benefits of Selective Pallet Racking
By storing pallets single-deep, operators are able to get to any pallet at any time, without needing to shuffle stock around. This saves you time, and is great for applications where you hold only a few pallets per item. Selective racking is also the ideal solution if space is limited and you only have a few pallets that you need to get off the floor.
Selective Pallet Racking can be easily adjusted or relocated at any time, or even added to if you have space.
- 100% access to stock
- Can be designed to handle virtually any pallet size or weight
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
Why ColbyRACK Selective Racking?
Designed by Colby's leading Australian structural engineers, Colby Selective Pallet Racking is designed to ensure safety, integrity, and compliance, meeting rigorous international structural standards – and exceeding Australian standards
Our range of uprights, beams, frames, and connectors are made from guaranteed, high quality, high-tensile steel. Smart section design including strengthening ribs and reinforcing flanges ensure outstanding safety.
Colby invests continuously in product development for reliable racking components. Better products ensure years of outstanding performance.
The ColbyRACK system includes:
- Rack uprights in a range of widths, depths, and thicknesses
- A versatile range of beam sections, with three or four-tang welded connectors
- The unique diamond-slot profile which provides a stronger and more efficient interlock between upright and beam
- Strong frame bracing
- Shelving options with mesh decks or particle boards
- Racking end protection for safe operation
- Front and rear upright protectors to minimise damage
Our proprietary software tool, RackMan, is the ColbyRACK product performance badge of excellence. By using RackMan we can guarantee the load capacity and strength of your ColbyRACK system, protecting your staff and products, and offering you total peace of mind. Read more >
From planning and design, right through maintenance and your annual rack inspections, Colby can provide the services you need to get the most out of your storage investment.