For light-duty general purpose applications
Our Steel Shelves are ideal for light-duty, general-purpose applications, and are made from only the finest, long-lasting materials.
Colby Storage Solutions’ Warehouse Steel Shelving is a space-efficient and economical storage system that will suit light-weight applications. Manufactured from quality steel and modular in design, Colby’s Steel Shelving has been specifically designed to ensure versatility and ease of installation. They can also be easily adjusted or relocated, as necessary.
Our warehouse shelving systems can be purchased in bay configurations that are available with depths of up to 600mm, widths of 1200mm, and heights of up to 2,375mm.
This Warehouse Steel Shelving range comes with a number of safety features, including a rolled edge and shelves that are fitted with double returns, which effectively eliminates sharp edges.
To increase the functionality of your Steel Shelving, we also have a comprehensive range of accessories that are compatible with all of our Steel Shelves. The accessories include shelf dividers, drawers, boxes, and kick plates.
The Features of Colby’s Steel Shelving
Colby Steel Shelving Features include:
- Rolled posts for rigidity and smooth edges for operator safety
- Twin rows of fixing holes at 25 mm increments for flexible shelf positioning
- Front and back double return on shelves for extra strength and safe edges
- A shelf capacity of up to 115kg, with a range of widths and depths
- High-strength spring steel shelf clips
- - Double-sided shelving, with either a solid divider or wire mesh for better lighting, if required
- Shelf dividers offering an increase in storage locations where applicable
- A range of heights, depths, and widths
From planning and design, right through maintenance and upgrades, Colby can provide the services you need to get the most out of your storage investment.