Double Deep Pallet Racking
Storing pallets two deep for better capacity
Double Deep Pallet Racking is the best compromise between a selective and high-density pallet racking system.
By storing pallets two deep, higher storage density can be achieved, while operators are still able to access stock easily and relatively quickly.
Double Deep Pallet Racking is used in conjunction with special forklifts, often fitted with a pantograph mechanism specially designed to reach the second pallet location.
Benefits of Double Deep Racking
For businesses where both storage volume and selectivity is key, double-deep pallet racking may be the solution to the puzzle.
Double Deep Pallet Racking can be easily adjusted or relocated at any time, or even added to if you have space.
- Increases storage density compare to single-deep racking
- Reduces space needed for aisles
- Suitable for high-throughput stock where restricted access is not a problem
Why ColbyRACK Double Deep Racking?
Colby Double Deep Pallet Racking stays true to our high standards for safety, integrity, and compliance. Designed by our leading Australian structural engineers to meet arduous international structural standards and exceeding Australian standards.
Colby’s smart section design features such as reinforced flanges and strengthening ribs ensure optimal safety, whilst our range of uprights, beams, frames, and connectors are made using only the highest quality, guaranteed high-tensile steel.
By investing continuously in product development, Colby ensures reliable racking components, with better products promising years of outstanding performance.
Double Deep ColbyRACK systems include:
- Rack uprights in a range of widths, depths, and thicknesses
- A versatile range of beam sections, with three or four-tang welded connectors
- The unique diamond-slot profile which provides a stronger and more efficient interlock between upright and beam
- Strong frame bracing
- Guide rails with pallet stops ensure safe pallet put-away and retrieval
- Racking end protection for safe operation
- Front and rear upright protectors to minimise damage
Our proprietary software tool, RackMan, is the ColbyRACK product performance badge of excellence. By using RackMan we can guarantee the load capacity and strength of your ColbyRACK system, protecting your staff and products, and offering you total peace of mind. Read more >
From planning and design, right through maintenance and your annual rack inspections, Colby can provide the services you need to get the most out of your storage investment.